Sky High Rewards. You’ve Earned Them
EPIC’s BravoSM Rewards loyalty program offers the broadest selection of rewards of any existing program in our industry. Earn a $25 cash card for every 1,700 gallons purchased using your EPIC Card, or Bravo members can choose from more than 45 million merchandise, event and travel options. If you have something truly unique in mind, you can utilize the program’s concierge service to find that perfect something. Plus, each year the Bravo program offers charity options, enabling members to donate points to a worthy cause.
Become a Bravo member today! It’s a quick sign up at MyBravoPoints.com
More Value. More Options. More Flexibility for FBOs
The EPIC program is more than just pilot rewards. Our program recognizes the influence each flight department has in directing traffic to your FBO, so every flight department has the opportunity to receive Bravo points. Of course, pilots and crews can also receive Bravo points. As a participating Bravo FBO you have the option of providing additional points to maximize up-sell opportunities. FBOs also have the flexibility of setting the levels and requirements for qualified purchases. EPIC provides one additional point per gallon for all qualifying purchases made using the EPIC CardSM as an added incentive to your customers at participating FBOs.
Manage your account profile, view transactions and redeem your points real time at MyBravoPoints.com
View FBO locations awarding Bravo points.
- Bravo Rewards: Earn rewards for every gallon purchased at participating locations
- Use your EPIC Card and receive bonus points
- Bravo members can earn a $25 cash card for every 1,700 gallons purchased using your EPIC Card
- Divide points among flight department, pilot and crew
- Simply reference your Bravo member number when transacting to accrue points. No card required!
- Choose from over 45 million reward options. Including the "Uniquely Yours" tool that allows you to name your reward item and we’ll find it for you
- Enjoy double point periods and location-specific promotions
News & Press
COVID-19 Precautions: Caring for our customers and our team
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the global community, EPIC Fuels is taking precautions to ensure your health, safety, and continuity of operations. At EPIC Fuels, our top priority is the safety of our customers and our team. We are continuing to monitor the progression of the virus. We are acting under recommendations from the […]
EPIC Advisor newsletter
Check out our new e-newsletter that everyone is talking about. The EPIC Advisor newsletter is an excellent resource to see our latest FBO partner updates and industry news. Click here to download the July 2020, Volume 1 Edition