Fueling your Success
Since 1940, EPIC has supplied and serviced the aviation industry with the most reliable and cost-effective fuels in the industry.
EPIC Fuels is a global supplier of fuels and services to FBOs, commercial airlines, airports, ground fueling operators, the U.S. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and other government agencies around the world. Our largest customers include Fortune 500 flight departments, top-tier FBOs, major airlines, charter and cargo operators as well as all branches of the U.S. military. In addition, EPIC Fuels offers aviation fuel cards, including its proprietary EPIC Card, for all fuel purchases and ancillary services. The EPIC Card is accepted both in and out of network, at over 8,000 locations worldwide. The company also issues co-branded aviation fuel cards and provides data services, including level 3 data, to the payment card industry.
Mission Statement / Core Values
Our global mission is to safely, consistently, and reliably provide aviation fuel and related products and services to our aviation customers, in order to deliver long-term growth with sustained profitability for our investors. To achieve our mission, we will strive to earn the trust and exceed the expectations of our customers; strategically invest in our people, suppliers, products and services; and strive for excellence in all aspects of our business.
Our team is comprised of individuals with uncompromising integrity. Regardless of economics or inconvenience, we do the right thing by embodying the highest ethical standards in everything we do. We conduct our business relying on our ethical obligation to bring no harm to the public, the environment and our most important asset, our customers.
Our Company will succeed through teamwork. We hire the best employees, empower them, promote accountability, celebrate success, and treat everyone with the utmost respect and dignity.
Our investment in our people, products, services, and customers, combined with our consistent supply and competitive pricing, creates value for our customers and distinguishes EPIC from our competitors.
Our customers are the foundation upon which we have built EPIC. We work diligently to understand each customer’s individual needs, develop a trusted partnership and exceed expectations. Every customer’s success equates to our success.
- Heating Oil. The Company opened its doors in 1940 selling heating oil around the state of Oregon under the name of Valley Oil Company.
- Aviation Fuel for over 35 years. Valley Oil Company first began selling aviation fuel in the late 1980s and by the early 1990s, the Company was nearly exclusively conducting business in aviation fuels.
- National Brands and Reach. Valley Oil Company made multiple small acquisitions to achieve national reach and by 2002, it represented Texaco, Phillips 66, BP and Exxon brands in different regions of the country.
- BP Joint Venture. In the interest of uniting under one brand, BP contributed its U.S. general aviation (GA) fuel business into the Company in return for a 50% ownership interest. The Company was officially renamed EPIC Aviation, LLC in 2002 upon the formation of the BP joint venture and all dealers were subsequently converted to the BP brand.
- EPIC Brand. In February 2011, EPIC’s owners acquired BP’s 50% interest to take 100% control of the company. As part of the transaction, the Company agreed to rebrand its dealer network to the EPIC Aviation brand in 2012.
- In 2015, the company modified its name to EPIC Fuels to better reflect the breadth of products and services offered.
News & Press
Virgin Atlantic soars to new heights with first-ever commercial flight using captured greenhouse gas emissions
EPIC Fuels lends aviation fuel expertise and logistics to support commercial flight using LanzaTech’s carbon recycling technology- IRVING, TX—OCT. 2, 2018 – EPIC Fuels provided expertise in fuel blending as well as technical and logistical support to Virgin Atlantic and LanzaTech to enable the first-ever commercial flight using a unique blend of petroleum-based jet fuel […]
NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference - San Antonio, TX
Stop by the EPIC Fuels row at S&D Jan. 29 – Feb. 1, 2019